Each region in EVE Online has own Eve market. That means you
need to be within a region if you want to buy from it. And if you’re
sitting in one region you can’t buy from another.
There are several trade hubs within Eve market. The biggest one is
Jita (The Forge region). This system provides over 55% of all trade
transactions in Eve. So, if you really want to be a trader you can’t
miss Jita. Other hubs are Amarr (Domain region), Rens (Heimatar
region) and Dodixie (Sinq Laison region). All hubs are stationed in a
safe high-sec systems. There are some specific goods that can be
traded in low and zero sec systems only, capital ships for instance.
The main Eve market categories are:
- Ammunition & Charges
- Implants & Boosters
- Infantry Gear
- Manufacture & Research
- Planetary Infrastructure
- Ship Equipment
- Ship Modifications
- Starbase & Sovereignty Structures
- Trade Goods
- Always check the order’s price twice before you make any sell or buy
transaction. Ingame scumming is a common part of the game.
- Use market filters which can be found under market settings tab.
This can save your time and Eve ISK.
- Quickbar is another helpful tab if you use Eve market frequently.
- If you can’t find something in the market try Contracts system, for
example, assembled and fitted ships can only be traded via Contracts.